Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Project Pantry


So my pantry is a cluster of arts/crafts, baby snacks (I make my own baby meals), appliances, storage for "I have no where else to put this thing" things and of course... food. She ain't pretty!  Oh no, and eve better, I can barely see on there, there is no lighting! So, I am starting with a plan... I am giving myself one week to complete this project. "Why one week?" Do you ask? Because, my 3 year old is beginning to skip naps and it is best that I keep him awake all day and my 9 month old prefers to nap on me... So, we will be working on the pantry here and there.  I have created a 'Skitch' pic to keep me focused:

I will eliminate unnecessary items and find a new home for them. I will be moving appliances to an upper shelf, applying cute chalk tape to the canisters and moving them to a more accessible location, as well as rearranging items based on category/use.  I would like to get some sweet cereal bins and add some shelving liner, but we will see, mama's on a tight budget! Wish me luck and I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Great project! I actually think your pantry is quite tidy, but I understand. We had a smell coming from our kitchen all week and we finally threw away some smelly lima beans from the fridge. Ha! Let me know if you find some cute cereal containers!

    ReplyDelete