Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Appy Happy

Ok so there are some apps you should know about if you do not already  ( if you are reading this and you are like, we'll duh, oh no, you would be surprised to find that some people do not know about these...):

-Make up genius:you scan your face and they put make up on you...wait don't walk out the door thinking you are wearing what you see on your phone, you actually have to physically put make up on, but it looks so real! Also, little kids love this and find it hilarious!

-Dropbox: I do not understand how every person in the world does not have this downloaded on all their devices. You put all your files on here, you can access them on any device, no USB/jump drive needed! Even cooler, if you want to share documents with co-workers, friends, or family, you can invite them and earn more storage space!  (Google drive is similar, if you go to CNET, they compare and contrast available cloud storage systems and you can find which works best for you).

-Cloud on: wait you cannot access and edit Microsoft office products on apple devices, but yes you can with cloud on, you can access your Dropbox account so that you can open Microsoft documents, then you can edit them, what!?!

-Snapfish: so easy to create projects anytime anywhere! Why did they switch to Walmart/Walgreens, Meijer was my one stop shop, who knows? No really, who knows, tell me what happened!!

-Starbucks: what Starbucks rewards... I will take a double shot of that!

-Brightnest: This cute little app gives you a to do list for household chores, projects, and other little things that are important, but you may not always think about (i.e., checking the status of your fire extinguisher...). I will be using this to spruce up the home, I will share any projects I complete and give props to Brightnest!

-Map my Run: Find routes in your area. Log your workouts, keep them private or share with friends! They also send you a weekly summary... Say what!?!

-Day One: a personal journal that gives you the option to share...I am using this to keep track of my family's happenings, but I am not sharing...

Last but not least...
-Blogger: I can update my blog anytime, anywhere!

Happy Apping!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment