Sunday, July 6, 2014

Playlist

Okay so I have been trying to perfect my playlist. Tis the season for running and I am getting ready for a ten miler plus 3 so I need to stay motivated.  I absolutely hate having to skip through songs to get to one that will get my engine revving. So, below are my top songs as of today (not in order), suggestions are being accepted...
-Florence + the Machine: Lungs
-Battle without Honor or Humanity: From Kill Bill
-St. Vincent:Digital Witness
-Bastille: Pompeii 
-Alanis Morissette: Outta Know
-Lorde: Royals
Which by the way, if you have not already viewed the induction of Nirvana into the rock and roll hall of fame, I strongly encourage you to watch the performance especially Annie Clark (St.Vincent)...okay, I guess I am leaning towards girl power, maybe I should have the spice girls on my playlist haha...or it is due to being the only girl in the house, I am seeking support... 


No comments:

Post a Comment