Friday, July 11, 2014

Hair-apy

So, in the last 2 years I have bought a house, started a new job, my husband finished school, started a new job, celebrated Cbear's 2nd & 3rd birthdays and had a baby.  Under these conditions I was forced to get my hair done on a whim.  Yes, I have been getting my hair done on random Saturdays or Sundays when my husband is home and the boys are napping at any random salon with openings or in the case of one Sunday, that was open! The worst part of all... one of my dear friends is a hairstylist! Eeeeek... I know...I know.  I finally made an executive decision to schedule a hair appointment... Say what!? I know, I am pretty sure this is not a big deal to the average person, but you have to understand where I come from...my mother has had her hair cut in a salon once in her entire life, no she doesn't have hair like Rapunzel, she cuts it herself. So, there is something in me that says, nah, you don't have to spend a lot of money on a good haircut (yes, I know I have mommy-hair issues)...as my favorite Beatles member (George) said, "All things must pass..." I have put an end to the quick hair cuts and have decided to go through hair-apy every 8-10 weeks (I don't put my hair through too much heat).  It is AMAZING how a professional  haircut can make you feel!  Even  better, I scheduled my next appointment   (we know how I procrastinate those sorts of things), so September 2nd brings a new do. 
After
-Thanks AR
Before

1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious! So funny! Your hair looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete